- Luck and skill are important elements of success. But nothing is as important as persistence.
- If you’re successful, some will be encouraging of your progress, some will dismiss it as luck, and some will accuse you of getting there by spending money.
- Friends will bring you more opportunities.
- Even dumb people will wander their way to the top sometimes.
- We tend to quickly forget our hard-fought successes and focus on the obstacles in front of us.
- There is a fine line between popularity and addiction.
- Some things, like chocolate, will get away from you if you don’t tackle it early.
- Optimism is worth it. Every once in a while, a last-ditch effort will set off a cascade of events that brings the whole thing together.
- We are casual with our moves at the beginning of our life – but more purposeful when it’s almost over.
- The things that seems like obstacles today will be looked back upon later as easy. Life gets harder as you go.
21 Jun 2013 @ 07:36 AM
Responses to this post » (None)